[Friends] The End of An Era, No Joke

Kelly Sapergia ksapergia at sasktel.net
Thu Apr 1 20:09:54 GMT 2010

Hi Everybody,

This is one of the hardest emails I've ever had to write, but it's true.

After 10 wonderful years of broadcasting and producing on ACBRI, I've
decided to leave the station due to various circumstances.
I know this is going to be a shock to everybody, but I feel it's something I
have to do. I hope you can join me next week, on Thursday, April 8 from 1:00
to 3:00 UTC (or Wednesday from 9:00 to 11:00 PM Eastern, 6:00 to 8:00 PM
Pacific in North America) for the final broadcast of Northern Lights on
ACBRI. However, the program is not going away, but will be moving to a new
home (no, I'm not going to tell you where, at least on this list.) You can
keep up with the show by visiting it's website at:
http://nl.ksapergia.net/.
Also, feel free to contact me anytime by email through my personal website,
http://www.ksapergia.net/, or follow me on Twitter at ksapergia.

I would like to thank all the listeners and artists for all the support I've
been given over the years when putting this show together, and hope you'll
join me when it moves to it's new home. I'd also like to thank everyone at
ACB for allowing me to persue my dream as a broadcaster/producer.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia
For information regarding my Internet radio shows, links to my favorite
sites, and more, visit my personal website at http://www.ksapergia.net/.
If you need jingles, voiceovers and music for your project at an affordable
price, visit KJS Productions at: http://www.kjsproductions.com/.