[Friends] Blind Vine Live for Saturday, April 2, 2010

Christopher Gray chris at bayareadigital.us
Sat Apr 3 01:08:38 GMT 2010

Hi Everyone:

Blind Vine will be live on Saturday April 3 beginning at 2:00 P.M. Pacific and
5:00 P.M. Eastern time, which is as always 21:00 Universal.  This week, our
guest was unable to attend due to this being the Easter weekend.  So, we'll just
have to handle things amongst ourselves.

I will lead some discussion about CSUN, tell you about a brand new and very
interesting talking blood glucose meter, and let you in on a sneak preview of an
Internet Radio to be available from Bay Area Digital.  We might even get to that
Qwitter demonstration I was threatening in the last program.  These items, a
little music, and your phone calls should fill the hour nicely.

This may be my only live broadcast in April as I'll be in Utah next weekend,
at the CCB convention, and April is just looking busier and busier by the
moment.  Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow.

All the best,

Chris