[Friends] This Week on Northern Lights: The End of An Era

Kelly Sapergia ksapergia at sasktel.net
Wed Apr 7 14:28:13 GMT 2010

If you need to relax and unwind, why not join me this Thursday from 1:00 to
3:00 UTC, or this evening from 9:00 to 11:00 PM Eastern, 6:00 to 8:00 PM
Pacific, for the final broadcast of Northern Lights on ACB Radio
Interactive?
That's right, after 10 wonderful years, I'm leaving ACBRI to pursue new
challenges. But don't despair, the show is still going to continue on it's
affiliate stations, WQNA, Springfield, and Radio for Life, but will
originate from a new home as of next week.

During the program, you're welcome to contact me by email with your
requests, dedications, or greetings, and you can also search the Northern
Lights Music Library to request a song at the show's website:
http://nl.ksapergia.net/.
This is also where you can keep up to date with what's happening with the
show, and listen to it on-demand.

To listen to ACB Radio Interactive, visit http://interactive.acbradio.org/.

Thanks, and I look forward to you joining me for this special broadcast.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia
For information regarding my Internet radio shows, links to my favorite
sites, and more, visit my personal website at http://www.ksapergia.net/.
If you need jingles, voiceovers and music for your project at an affordable
price, visit KJS Productions at: http://www.kjsproductions.com/.