[Friends] It's Baseball Time on the Yin Yang Show from 6 - 9 PM EDTTONIGHT!!

Rick E Morin rick.morin at comcast.net
Thu Apr 8 10:19:48 GMT 2010

Correction - today April 8, 2010.

  _____

From: friends-bounces at acbradio.org [mailto:friends-bounces at acbradio.org] On
Behalf Of Rick E Morin
Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2010 6:12 AM
To: friends at acbradio.org
Subject: [Friends] It's Baseball Time on the Yin Yang Show from 6 - 9 PM
EDTTONIGHT!!

It's Baseball Time on the Yin Yang Show from 6 to 9 PM Eastern Daylight
Savings Time TONIGHT!!

Please join Brian Charlson and Rick Morin who -- will be together in-studio
-- for The Yin Yang Show from 6 - 9 PM Eastern Daylight Savings time on ACB
Radio Interactive today, April 9, 2010.

We'll be mixing new songs with old songs in typical Yin/Yang fashion....

With baseball season underway - we'll be playing songs that you hear at
Fenway Park during a Yankees - Red Sox game. You may have heard about the 5
year old on Opening Day last Sunday at Fenway who did a rousing version of
Herb Brooks' famous locker room speech. We'll be playing it and you won't
believe what you will hear from Joshua Sacco...

Andrew Lloyd Webber recently opened a sequel to the Phantom of the Opera in
London called "Love Never Dies" and you'll hear one of the love songs from
the new show...

And of course - you'll hear the Number One Songs of the week from the
Billboard charts...

First time Brian and Rick are back together in a while so the banter is
bound to be wacky..

Tune us in at http://interactive.acbradio.org
<http://interactive.acbradio.org/>

Hope you can listen!