[Friends] BodyTalk, on the next Debbie Hazelton Show

Debbie Hazelton healinghands4u at debbiehazelton.com
Tue Apr 13 22:53:31 GMT 2010

Hi There!

I've been talking about bodyTalk.  Tonight you can learn more about it, hear
some of the excitement and basic premises as we discussed them in class.
You can meet my friend and instructor, Akyiaa Azula.  You heard Dr. Azula
talk about acupuncture and with some of her Medical Intuitive students on
prior shows.

For more information about BodyTalk, go to:
http://www.bodytalksystem.com

Tune in
http://www.acbradio.org/mainstream
Tonight at 9:00 p.m. eastern,
Replaying various times throughout the broadcast day.
Check the ACB Radio schedule page for more information about your time zone
and/or replay times.

As a podcast, download it by Thursday from
http://www.debbiehazelton.com/podcasts/debbie_hazelton_show34.mp3
Thanks always for listening to ACB Radio.

Debbie Hazelton:
Helping People Feel Better, One Person At A Time!
http://www.debbiehazelton.com