[Friends] Yin Yang from 6 to 9 PM Eastern today on ACB Radio Interactive

Rick E Morin rick.morin at comcast.net
Thu Apr 15 10:01:02 GMT 2010

Well it is April 15th yet again...

... and the Yin Yang Show will be on the air from 6 to 9 PM Eastern today,
Thursday April 15 on ACB Radio Interactive.

Brian is on his way to San Francisco to attend the CCB convention, so I'll
be flying solo from the Man Cave in Watertown, MA.

Tonight's show will be a fast paced affair mixing the new with the old. It's
called the Yin Yang show because we play songs that are complementary
opposites.  When you hear a song, see if you can guess the "opposite" song.

Some of the things on tonight's show include:

-          The Number One Songs of the week from the Billboard Charts -
including new music from Stone Temple Pilots

-          .. a few baseball songs

-          Songs about San Francisco to salute Brian

-          New music from the sequel to Phantom of the Opera, Love Never
Dies

-          A set to send off Team Perkins who will be running the Boston
Marathon Monday

The Yin Yang show can be heard by going to: http://interactive.acbradio.org
<http://interactive.acbradio.org/>  and clicking the "Click here to listen"
link.

Thanks for listening and supporting ACB Radio Interactive.

Rick Morin