[Friends] Marlaina Program cancelled for today

Marlaina Lieberg 1guidedog at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 21:55:43 GMT 2010

It seems the audio gremlins have once again taken over, causing me to have
to cancel today's show!  I apologize, and hope you all will join me next
Tuesday, by which time we will have them erased from the system, and get the
first public scoops about our upcoming ACB National Convention from our
Convention Coordinator Extraordinaire, Carla Ruschival!

Please accept my apologies for the no-show; Keith and I will reschedule for
sure.

Thank you for listening!

Warmly,

Marlaina

I use to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure!