[Friends] Next on the Guerra Show, Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Guerra Show show at theguerra.com
Sun Apr 25 02:54:38 GMT 2010

I am honored to welcome, Tom Sullivan, Actor, Speaker,
<http://www.sullivanspeaks.com/profile.asp> Motivational Guide, Producer,
Husband and Dad

Tom's career has spanned over thirty years of providing guidance and
understanding of those who are blind or have partial vision.

As an author of fourteen (14) books and working on his next, Tom Sullivan's
most notable works:

Seeing Lessons:
Fourteen life secrets I have learned along the way
and
Adventures in Darkness

We will be discussing these books and the messages they convey and truly are
a good read for anyone. Join me starting at 9 PM Eastern for the
conversation which will leave you understanding your life more so then you
ever did before.

"The Guerra Show"
Stephen Guerra, Host

Contact me at:

Send email to the Inbox of The Guerra  <mailto:show at theguerra.com> Show

Call in live to speak with Stephen at:
(866) 739-3668

Listen Live starting at 9 PM  <http://acbradio.org:8000/mainstream> Eastern
on ACBRadio to The Guerra Show

click here to follow "The Guerra  <http://twitter.com/theguerrashow> Show"
on Twitter

Check out the "The Guerra Show" Blog at:
The Guerra Show Blog <http://guerrashow.blogspot.com/>

check out "The Guerra Show" Web Site at:
The Guerra  <http://www.theguerra.com/> show