[Friends] It's the Monday good Energy Mix!

Debbie Hazelton healinghands4u at debbiehazelton.com
Sun Apr 25 23:34:04 GMT 2010

Now what could be better than  a "GEM" to start your day, your week?  A GEM
filled with good energy, great music, laughter and some good conversation?
Come hang out with me and let's keep each other company!  I just know it's
going to be a fun-filled three hours.
15 UTC., 11:00 a.m. eastern.
http://www.interactive.acbradio.org
Check the schedule for your time zone.
Use any of my other email addresses or the acbri request box
request at acbradio.org

And I'm glad you choose to listen to ACB Radio, the station that's now into
our second decade!

I look forward to spending time with you tomorrow, Monday, for a GEM of a
show!
Debbie Hazelton:
Http://www.debbiehazelton.com