[Friends] Get the Scoop on the 2010 ACB Conference and Convention on the Next Marlaina

Marlaina Lieberg 1guidedog at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 15:46:29 GMT 2010

It's Tuesday!  It's time for Marlaina on ACB Radio Mainstream!
www.acbradio.org/mainstream

Carla Ruschival, Chair of the ACB Convention Committee, joins me today to
give you the first unveiling of the good things to come at the upcoming
Conference and Convention of the American Council of the Blind.  You'll get
the scoop on all arrangements which have been finalized, and have the
opportunity to ask Carla anything you need to know regarding the event or
the lovely hotel in which we will all be housed.  Such a deal!

The Marlaina program is aired on Tuesdays from 6-8 PM Eastern, 3-5 PM
Pacific, 22-0 UTC.

Just click the link below to listen, and thank you so much for your support
of my ACB Radio work.

Please distribute widely.  See you there!

To listen, look for the listen button after going to:

www.acbradio.org/mainstream