[Friends] It's a Circus tonight on the Yin Yang Show from 6 - 9 PM EDT on ACB Radio Interactive

Rick E Morin rick.morin at comcast.net
Thu Apr 29 10:41:11 GMT 2010

The Circus has been in town in Boston inspiring the Yin Yang Show to open
this evening from 6 - 9 PM EDT with a Circus theme on ACB Radio Interactive.

Join Brian Charlson and Rick Morin with their usual antics and lots of great
Yin Yang Music pairings at http://interactive.acbradio.org this evening from
2200 - 0100 UTC. followed by Steve Matsura and The Underground.

There is a new Number 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 and we will be featuring
the Number 1's from a range of musical tastes. Also we've got a few choice
cuts  about baseball.

Hope you can join us.

Brian and Rick