[Friends] planned outage for ACB Radio on Saturday night

Larry Turnbull kc8phj at bellsouth.net
Fri Apr 30 17:43:55 GMT 2010

Hi all,

It was brought to my attention that the primary hard drive on the ACB server
is dangerously close to its capacity limit.

Fortunately we do have a larger hard drive on the server that is up and
running and ready for action.

So this Saturday night at 3 UTC which is 11:00 P.M eastern 8:00 P.M pacific
ACB Radio will be going off the air so we can move the content over to the
larger hard drive and some other maintenance tasks will be performed at that
time.

This shouldn't take more than a couple of hours to complete.

We should have ACB radio back on the air as soon as all of the maintenance
tasks have been completed.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks.

Larry Turnbull