[Friends] Ricky Enger discusses DocuScanPlus on this week's Main Menu

Jamie Pauls jamiepauls at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 2 04:43:51 GMT 2010

This week, we have two tech updates from Chase Crispin. Next, we bring you
the premier episode of a new podcast, VoiceOver On, where we learn about the
new features found in IOS 4.1. After that, Kevin Chao demonstrates
Digit-Eyes, a bar code scanning app for IOS devices. Then, Stephen Guerra
demonstrates the Moshi clock radio available from Independent Living Aids.
Finally, we visit with Ricky Enger about DocuScan Plus, a cloud-based OCR
solution from Serotek.

Main Menu airs on Fridays at 9 PM Eastern or Saturdays at 2 UTC.

Call the Main Menu comment line at (206) 339-0954.

http://mainmenu.acbradio.org/rss.php