[Friends] [Announce] The Music of 1941 on A Positive Note

Marlaina Lieberg 1guidedog at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 05:47:14 GMT 2010

Well it seems Gary was on the old site and I was on the draft site.  I thought he was on the same site as me, but oh well!  He's now looking at the draft site.

But again, I really think anything that auto opens is a bad bad bad idea.  Many people review the screen line by line, so as they cursor to those auto opening links, oh boy will they get confused.

Marlaina