[Friends] Merry Christmas to all

Marlaina Lieberg 1guidedog at gmail.com
Sat Dec 25 17:49:28 GMT 2010

I join Larry in wishing each of you a merry Christmas, and to those who do not celebrate Christmas, I extend my sincere hope that your holidays, either those just celebrated or those about to be celebrated, are bright and filled with all good things.  I hope each of you knows and is surrounded by the love of family, the caring of friends, and the warmth each brings into your heart.

As we at ACB Radio and ACB embark on the journey on which 2011 will soon be taking us, we plan to reach out to you, our friends and listeners, for your help with new ideas, your input about what you'd like to hear on the Radio, and innovative ways in which we can raise funds for this project.  Unfortunately, nothing is free in this day and age, and that even includes our beloved ACB Radio.  So, get ready to be a part of this team in the new year; get those great minds buzzing, and help us make ACB Radio the absolute number one go-to place for great music, commentary and special event coverage.  Even more than ever, we want 2011 to be the year of the listener; the year when each and every one of you gave us an idea, asked a question or made a financial contribution that made you feel even more invested in this great project.

On behalf of everyone at ACB, I extend my thanks and gratitude to all the volunteers who make this project work so beautifully on a daily basis.  From on-air talent to those who work behind the scenes, you keep the project rolling and without you, we could not be successful.  And again to each of you who take the time to listen and welcome ACB Radio into your homes and hearts, thank you.  Without you, there would be no reason to carry on.

And now speaking of carrying on, it's time for me to get the turkey ready, make the cranberry sauce and awaken the household.  Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your Christmas day.

Warmly,

Marlaina