[Friends] Yin Yang is going Up Up and Away on ACB Radio Interactive from 6 to 9 PM US Eastern

Rick Morin rick.morin at comcast.net
Thu Aug 4 10:45:25 GMT 2011

Hi everyone,
CBS Sunday morning last week did a story about the fabled song writer Jimmy
Webb which inspired us to do a Yin Yang Show featuring the music of Jimmy
Webb.
The Jimmy Webb songs will be the "Yin's" and join us to guess what we will
play as Yang's......
Please join Rick Morin and Brian Charlson tonight on the Yin Yang Show from
6 to 9 PM US Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive immediately after Paton Place.
You can link to the show at http://interactive.acbradio.org or download the
ACB Radio Tuner at www.acbradio.org/tuner to have all the ACB Radio channels
just a few keystrokes away.
We promise good Yin/Yang song pairings and our usual wackiness.......
Hope you can join us.
Rick and Brian