[Friends] ACB Radio Web site question

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 16:27:35 GMT 2011

Hi everyone,

I'm not a staff member or presenter for ACB Radio, but an avid
listener who loves all that ACB Radio has to offer.  I have a
question for everyone: where can I find a show schedule for any
of the ACB Radio channels, especially Mainstream or Interactive?
Thanks!

Chris

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info or like us on Facebook at I C.A.N.
Foundation.

Sent from my BrailleNote