[Friends] ACB Radio Web site question

Chase Crispin chase.crispin at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 16:38:05 GMT 2011

Hi Chris,
On the main ACB Radio website, at the top you have links for each stream.
Your options are Mainstream, interactive, Cafe, Treasure Trove, and World.
Once you click on the link for the stream you want, you will find a link
that says schedule.  You will see this week's current schedule and you can
customize it so that it shows in your time zone.  Note that Mainstream and
Interactive  are the only two streams that have a schedule right now.
Beings there are no events going on this week, world has no content and Cafe
and Treasure Trove are random so they do not have a schedule.  Here are the
direct links for the two schedules if you have trouble finding them.
Mainstream Schedule:
http://www.acbradio.org/pweb/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_p
age&PAGE_id=12&MMN_position=23:14
Interactive Schedule:
http://interactive.acbradio.org/schedule.php
HTH,

Chase Crispin
Visit my website!
http://www.blindmobiletech.com/
Email:
chase dot crispin at gmail dot com
My SAMobile address is no longer active.