[Friends] Anything and Everything is coming up at the top of the hour.

Kevin Minor kminor at windstream.net
Sun Aug 7 00:07:13 GMT 2011

Hi there.

That's right.  At 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific you'll hear another edition
of Anything and Everything on ACB Radio Interactive.  I already have some
requests to play, so we'll play them.  I was told the last hour of the show
wasn't netcast, so I'll play songs from that hour for you.  Also, I'll let
you hear the odd news as well as weather for Lexington, Kentucky, which is
where this attempt at a broadcast originates.  Your requests are always
welcome.  To hear the show go to

http://interactive.acbradio.org

and choose the listen link.

See you at 9 p.m. Eastern for three hours of fun.

GO REDS!

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY

kminor at windstream.net