[Friends] Driverless cars and more on this week's Main Menu

chris nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 20:45:38 GMT 2011

Hi Jamie,

That sounds like an interesting show! Well, who knows... either the
car will drive the blind person (an autonomous car) or the blind
person will drive the car (the Blind Driver Challenge.) Maybe that
would be a good Main Menu show, about the technology being used in the
Blind Driver Challenge for the car that will allow blind people to
drive.

Chris