[Friends] more thoughts on bullying

Christopher Wright chrisw1 at bestweb.net
Wed Aug 17 13:07:52 GMT 2011

Bullying is becoming one of the major chalenges that schools are facing these days. Our guest on this week's edition of Cry Justice is Derek Randel, a former math teacher currently living in Chicago. Today, he is a national speaker on bullying, school violence, and parent.

As a teacher, did he see much bullying in his classroom? If so, what did he do about it? What made him want to switch careers? Has the problem gotten worse over the past several years, or are we beginning to see bullying as a problem? What's the solution?

Tune in for answers to these questions and others.

More information on Derik's work and his books can be found at

www.randelconsulting.com

--- More About the Show ---
Cry Justice is a weekly program heard on ACB Radio Mainstream, one of five stations offered by the American Council of the Blind, the organization which created and sponsors ACB Radio. Each week, we examine an issue that is not being adequately covered by the media, if at all. The show is produced and hosted by Judy Redlich, with assistance provided by yours truly.

The first airing is on Wednesdays at 10:30 PM Eastern. It is repeated throughout the next day. As for how to tune in, just go to

www.acbradio.org/mainstream

and choose a listening option.

We welcome feedback from listeners. For contact information, see the end of this message.

--- About the Host ---
Judy Redlich is a broadcaster in St. Louis. She produces three radio shows, the Christian Connection, Cry Justice, and Embrace Your Vision.

The Christian Connection first airs on Mondays at 10 PM Eastern. This show is a weekly 30-minute radio interview show, linking the Christian community with what is happening in our world today.

Another one of her shows is Cry Justice, a weekly 30-minute radio talk show, covering issues the other media do not cover. [See show time above].

Her most recent show is Embrace Your Vision. Get ready to get focused! Essential tools and need-to-know information for anyone who has a disability or interfaces with someone who has a challenge. From the latest on assistive technology, to Adventures with Velda – her guide dog, plus the news you need to know from legislation to medical breakthroughs, Judy will bring it. Not just a road map, this program will provide a compelling soundtrack for your journey with colorful stories and anecdotes from people who are making it across the finish line.

This show is heard on

www.webtalkradio.net

We hope you'll tune in and listen.

Christopher Wright, Assistant to Judy Redlich
Judy's web site: www.judyredlich.com
To listen to her Christian Connection and Cry Justice shows: www.acbradio.org/mainstream
To hear her newest show, Embrace Your Vision: http://webtalkradio.net/shows/embrace-your-vision/
To sponsor Embrace Your Vision: http://webtalkradio.net/sponsor-a-show/