[Friends] The Desert Cafe Goes Back to School with a Special Guest in the House!

Darrell Shandrow darrell.shandrow at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 06:02:14 GMT 2011

Hello Everyone,

We hope you will all listen to this week's Desert Cafe radio show on ACB
Radio Interactive!

We will have a special guest on the air with us this week. Jennifer has
been a friend of Darrell's for over 27 years now! We'll share a few
memories and I'm sure you'll all enjoy the new voice she brings to the
show and all she will have to say.

Since many of us are returning to college, we will be playing
back-to-school songs.

I hope you will all drop by the Desert Cafe!

The Desert Cafe is heard every Sunday on ACB Radio Interactive for two
hours starting at 10 a.m. Pacific, 11:00 Mountain, Noon Central, 1 p.m.
Eastern and 17:00 Universal time.

Visit http://interactive.acbradio.org to listen using your computer or
favorite portable device.

See you all there,