[Friends] blind vine on the way

Christopher Gray chris at bayareadigital.us
Sat Aug 20 09:45:37 GMT 2011

While the program for this Saturday is not live, it's lot of fun and I hope you may give it a listen.

Come ride some cool train stops, and hear a fascinating recording analyzing the sounds of birds.

All on ACB Radio Mainstream, at 2:00 PM Pacific.

Also, don't forget that many of us are conducting a Midwest leadership conference this weekend in St. Louis which is being broadcast on ACB Radio World.  This evening, I'll be giving the banquet address on ACB history at approximately 7:30 PM Central time.

Chris