[Friends] blind vine on the way

chris nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 15:54:05 GMT 2011

Hi Chris,

Sounds great! I'm still learning a lot about the history of both
groups, so I'll try to tune in tonight for your speech! By the way, if
anybody has iTunes, I found ACB Radio mainstream in iTunes Radio! If
you have JAWS like me, go into iTunes, down arrow through the tree
view and find the radio option. Then, press right arrow to open it,
and down arrow until you find news/talk. From there, hit right arrow
to open it and a list of radio stations will be displayed in
alphabetical order. You should then find ACB Radio MainStream in the
A's. When you find it, press Enter and it should start to play. Hope
this helps!

Chris

--
Chris Nusbaum

"The real problem of blindness is not the loss of eyesight. The real
problem is the misunderstanding and lack of education that exists. If
a blind person has the proper training and opportunity, blindness can
be reduced to a mere physical nuissence." -- Kenneth Jernigan

Visit the I C.A.N. Foundation online at: www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"