[Friends] I'm afraid oft the dark, but I'll do another show of Anything and Everything anyway.

Kevin Minor kminor at windstream.net
Sun Aug 21 00:36:35 GMT 2011

Hi.

Last week about this time some thunderstorms came along and knocked power
out.  I was without electricity for about 4 hours, and that's not good since
I'm afraid of the dark, and that's not good for someone who can't see.
Seriously, I'm all set to bring you another edition of Anything and
Everything.  You'll hear music from the late 1920's through today.  This
week I decided to focus on more of today's hits, so you'll hear some good
bands.  Of course you can change what I play by sending requests to me via
either email or Twitter.

The show starts at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific.  For three hours I'll
play music, let you hear some odd news and tell you the weather forecast for
Lexington, Kentucky which is where I'm at.  To hear the show, point your
browser of choice to

http://interactive.acbradio.org

and hit listen, and off you go.

See you at the top of the hour.