[Friends] listening to ACB Radio Interactive

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 16:52:33 GMT 2011

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to listen to ACB Radio Interactive on my BrailleNote.
I know it supports PLS streams, so I'd want to click on a link to
listen using PLS.  But when I click listen on the Interactive
page, it takes me to a page from LoudCity.  From there, where can
I find a link to listen to the station? Thanks!

Chris

 Chris Nusbaum

nuisance." -- Kenneth Jernigan (President of the National
Federation of the Blind, 1968-1986.)

  Visit the I C.A.N.  Foundation online at:
www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"

Sent from my BrailleNote