[Friends] listening to ACB Radio Interactive

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 18:54:49 GMT 2011

Hi Larry,

Thanks for the information! I'll try that and let you know if it
works.

Chris

 Chris Nusbaum

nuisance." -- Kenneth Jernigan (President of the National
Federation of the Blind, 1968-1986.)

  Visit the I C.A.N.  Foundation online at:
www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"

Sent from my BrailleNote