[Friends] 404 not found in on demand section

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 15:55:11 GMT 2011

Hi everyone,

If listeners know, that would be great, but this is mainly for
ACB Radio staff.  I went into the On Demand section on
acbradio.org and clicked on The Sound of Sight link.  After the
page loaded, this is the error I got.

Ever feel you're in the wrong place

404 (Page Not Found) Error

If you're the site owner, one of two things happened:

  1.  1) You entered an incorrect URL into your browser's address
bar, or
  2.  2) You haven't uploaded content.

If you're a visitor and not sure what happened:

  1.  1) You entered or copied the URL incorrectly or
  2.  2) The link you used to get here is faulty.
  3.  (It's an excellent idea to let the link owner know.)

So I'm letting the link owner(s) know.  It looks like the link is
broken.  Is there any way to fix this? Thanks!

 Chris Nusbaum

nuisance." -- Kenneth Jernigan (President of the National
Federation of the Blind, 1968-1986.)

  Visit the I C.A.N.  Foundation online at:
www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"

Sent from my BrailleNote