[Friends] 404 not found in on demand section

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 19:19:56 GMT 2011

Hi Chase,

It is a redirect.  The address is:
?www.blindambitionsgroups.org/sossearchpage.html

 ,*RIS ,NUSBAUM

8,! R1L PRO#M ( BL;S IS N ! LOSS ( EYESI<T4 ,! R1L PRO#M IS !
MIS"U/&+ & LACK ( $UC,N T EXI/S4 ,IF A BL P]SON HAS ! PROP] TRA9+
& OPPORTUN;Y1 BL;S C BE REDUC$ 6A M]E PHYSICAL NUIS.E40 -- ,K5NE?
,J]NIGAN 7,PRESID5T (! ,N,NAL ,F$],N (! ,BL1 #AIFH-AIHF47

  ,VISIT ! ,I ,C4,A4,N4 ,F.D,N ONL9E AT3
_+WWW.ICANFOUNDATION.INFO_: =
9=M,N ON \R F.D,N & H[ X HELPS BL & VISU,Y
IMPAIR$ *N 9 ,,MD SAY 8,I C60

,S5T F MY ,BRL,NOTE