[Friends] Celebrating the End of Summer Tomorrow in the Desert Cafe!

Darrell Shandrow darrell.shandrow at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 20:29:32 GMT 2011

Hello Everyone,

The Desert Cafe radio show will be on the road tomorrow and you won't
want to miss it!

Allison and I will play songs celebrating the upcoming Labor Day weekend
and the end of summer while we wish for cooler weather. We'll also be
playing a few special tunes in honor of Allison's upcoming birthday.

We'll be taking a break the following Sunday, so be sure to get your
Desert Cafe fix now before you'll have to wait for our Sept. 11 show.

We hope all of you will join us in the Desert Cafe tomorrow for some fun
chat and great music!

The Desert Cafe hits the air live on Sundays for two hours at 10 a.m.
Pacific, 11:00 Mountain, Noon Central, 1 p.m. Eastern and 17:00
Universal time on ACB Radio Interactive. Please visit
http://interactive.acbradio.org using your computer's Web browser or
favorite portable device to listen.

All the best,

Darrell, Karen, Amber, Allison and Kathy
The Desert Cafe Production Crew