[Friends] Take 2 on Anything and Everything

Kevin Minor kminor at windstream.net
Sun Jan 2 00:43:33 GMT 2011

All rightie.

Due to a technical glitch, known as I slept through the show, we're going to
try to bring you Anything and Everything again.  As I mentioned last week
the show has added an extra hour of fun, so it is now three hours long.
I'll play you lots of good music, tell you about the weather in Lexington,
KY, and I'll play those odd news stories that you've come to love, or at
least I haven't had anything thrown at me for playing them.  Of course I'll
play great music from the 1920's through today.

The fun starts at 2 UTC, which is 9 p.m. Eastern, 8 p.m. Central, 7 p.m.
Mountain and 6 p.m. Pacific.  To hear the show, tune into

http://interactive.acbradio.org

and choose your player and connection type.

I'm gonna lie down for a few minutes now.  (snore)

Just kidding.  I'm bush eyed and brighty tailed, ready to do the show.

See you in a little over an hour.

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY

kminor at windstream.net

P.S.  I almost forgot.  I'm going to play a Christmas song in honor of my
Grandmother who died on December 13 of this year.  It was three days after
her 85th birthday.