[Friends] Catch a Special Desert Cafe Tomorrow on ACB Radio Interactive!

Darrell Shandrow darrell.shandrow at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 03:44:06 GMT 2011

Hello Everyone,

Karen and I would like to wish all of you, our loyal listeners and new
ones alike, a very happy new year from the Desert Cafe. We hope your
2011 resolutions include many hours of listening to our show. :-)

While Karen works away the day in the hotel tomorrow, the show will go
on at its usual time with a special guest joining me in the
Accessibility Command Center.

Say "hi" to my good friend Allison! She'll be live during the second
hour of the show and her contributions to the playlist will be heard
throughout the two hours.

We'll be chatting and playing the tunes on ACB Radio Interactive
tomorrow, Sunday, Jan. 2 between 10 a.m. and noon Pacific time, 11 a.m.
and 1 p.m. Mountain, noon and 2 p.m. Central, 1 p.m. and 3:00 Eastern
and 18:00 and 20:00 Universal. Please visit
http://interactive.acbradio.org to listen on your favorite media player
or mobile device.

If you are listening, please don't forget to stop by the coffee counter
to let us know. We'll tell you exactly how to find it at various times
throughout the show. Your participation is the only way we know how
we're doing on our job of delivering quality entertainment and
information, so please don't be shy.

We look forward to visiting with all of you in the Desert Cafe tomorrow
and far into the future.

All the best,

Darrell, Karen, Joyce, and Allison in the Desert Cafe