[Friends] server status

Tyler Juranek tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 02:32:38 GMT 2011

Yay!
It's back up!
Glad.

--
Check out the Techy Tidbits Blog and podcast, a whole new technology ride! at
http://techytidbitstyler.blogspot.com/
techy-tidbits-announce+subscribe at googlegroups.com
Also be sure to join the discussion list by sending a blank message to
techy-tidbits-friends+subscribe at googlegroups.com
Listen to the Techy Tidbit reviews on Main Menu on A C B radio at
http://mainmenu.acbradio.org
Call theTechy Tidbits comment line and leave us your feedback at 206-337-4505!