[Friends] FW: Hear and There Audio Magazine on ACB Radio this week Hike at Shawnee Lookout Part 2

Dave Ühlman duhlman at msn.com
Tue Jan 4 02:11:20 GMT 2011

H&T is broadcast Monday at 11pm est and  Tuesday in the mornings at 2, 5, 8, 11am and in the afternoon at 2, 5, 8 eastern on ACB Radio Mainstream.  Full episode broadcast times below, Can't wait, want to listen now? Click on this link to listen http://twaud.io/qWKM

This week;
Part 2 of the hike on 2000 year old earthworks in Ohio, Built by hand out of mud, How messy is that?, Y did they build it? Y did they vanish? This is part 2 of a 2 part episode.  We visit Shawnee Lookout Park which is nestled between the meeting of the Ohio and Great Miami Rivers. The earthworks surrond the crown of the hill.  We will describe the mounds and the culture that built them.

Broadcast times below or Click on this link to see times and a link to listen on ACB Radio. http://hearandthere.net/Schedule.aspx
Eastern Time US
Monday 11:00 P.M
Tuesday, 2:00 A.M
Tuesday, 5:00 A.M
Tuesday, 8:00 A.M
Tuesday, 11:00 A.M
Tuesday, 2:00 P.M
Tuesday, 5:00 P.M
Tuesday, 8:00 P.M

click this link to go to the schedule.  Then find the ACB link to listen live! http://hearandthere.net/Schedule.aspx

Hear and there Audio Magazine,
Hear what we are talking about, and you will feel like you are there!
Dave Ühlman
website  http://hearandthere.net/default.aspx