[Friends] A lesson on sacrifice for this week's Anything and Everything.

Kevin Minor kminor at windstream.net
Sat Jan 8 23:30:50 GMT 2011

Hi Dudes and Dudettes.

That's right folks.  It may seem early, but it's time to learn about doing
without on this show.  To bring you this week's Anything and Everything, I'm
going to have to miss the end of the Colts vs Jets playoff game.  It's
difficult, but I think I can manage it, especially since I can record the
game for later enjoyment.  We think we have it tough now.  I can remember
when something like a VCR wasn't around, and if you missed your favorite
program you were out of luck.  In fact, I can remember when there were only
three channels on TV, and if the President was on your evening was shot
because all of the networks covered what he said.  Oh yeah, we were thankful
for what we had. (grin)

In all seriousness, join me for another edition of Anything and Everything
on ACB Radio Interactive.  For three hours, starting at 9 p.m. Eastern, 8
p.m. Central, 7 p.m. Mountain, 6 p.m. Pacific, 5 p.m. Alaskan and 4 p.m.
Hawaiian, I'll play you tunes from the 1920's through today.  I have XM's
top five songs of 2010 to play for you, as well as tell you of the weather
for Lexington, KY, and I'll also throw in three of the odd news stories that
I can find.

To hear this fun filled show, point your browser to

http://interactive.acbradio.org

Choose your connection type and player of choice, and off you go.  You can
also download the ACB Radio tuner and get there that way.

Of course your requests are always welcome, and in fact I encourage you to
request something.  If you don't I may be singing I'm Forever Blowing
Bubbles for you, and you don't want me to sing on the air, so PLEASE request
something.

See you in two and a half hours.

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY

kminor at windstream.net