[Friends] [leadership] Blind Vine Is Back Just in Time for Martin LUther King Day (fwd)

Christopher Gray chris at bayareadigital.us
Sat Jan 15 01:20:23 GMT 2011

Hello:

I'm pleased to let you know that Blind Vine has returned to the ACB radio
waves. Travel and the holidays just made it impossible for me to produce decent
programming or even get into the office to broadcast it.  But, now things have
calmed down a bit and we're back for 2011.  Sorry for the hiatus.

The show this week focuses primarily on Martin Luther King in honor of the
upcoming holiday.  We will feature a rare and little-known presentation given
by Dr. King in 1961.  The purpose here was to enlist the support of black
religious leaders into the civil rights movement.  This is an unusual speech,
unlike those featured in most media presentations as it is philosophical,
religious and even somewhat theoretical in presentation.  It provides us an
intellectual rather than an emotional look into Dr. King's work.

Blind Vine will be presented live at 2:00 P.M. Pacific, 5:00 Eastern time,
Saturday January 15 on ACB Radio Mainstream.  At the end of the show, there
will be about ten minutes for your telephone comments.

All the best and hope to see you there.

Chris

Christopher Gray, President
Bay Area Digital

Promoting good health with innovative technology and superior health products

870 Market Street, #653
San Francisco, CA 94102
Phone:  (415) 217-6667
fax:    (415) 962-2520