[Friends] The Desert Cafe Opens Tomorrow with Songs of Affirmation and Friendship

Darrell Shandrow darrell.shandrow at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 17:29:14 GMT 2011

Hello Everyone,

It's almost that time once again to open the doors of the Desert Cafe on
ACB Radio Interactive.

On this episode we will play the opposite of last week's breakup song theme.

We will put the focus on songs of friendship and positive affirmation.

Karen has the day off, so all of you will have the honor of hearing her
beautiful voice in the cafe.

You just never know; we may hear from special guests along the way, so
don't miss a nanosecond!

The Desert Cafe opens Sunday, Jan. 23 on ACB Radio Interactive for two
hours starting at 10 a.m. Pacific, 11:00 Mountain, noon Central, 1 p.m.
Eastern and 18:00 Universal time. Please visit
http://interactive.acbradio.org with your computer or favorite portable
device to listen.

All the best,

Darrell and Karen Shandrow in the Desert Cafe