[Friends] It's Friday so let's talk low visionb on ACB Radio Mainstream

Marlaina Lieberg 1guidedog at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 21:59:13 GMT 2012

It's Friday, So Let's Talk Low Vision

ACB Radio Mainstream is proud to present a new program offered by the Council of Citizens with Low Vision International, a special interest affiliate of the American Council of the Blind.

When:  Every Friday at 10PM Eastern, 7PM Pacific
Where:  ACB Radio Mainstream
Let's talk Low Vision is a 1 hour offering in which issues of importance to people who are partially sighted will be discussed.  The program is a broadcast of a live telephone conference call held each third Tuesday of the month, sponsored by the Council of Citizens with Low Vision International, and hosted by Dr. Bill Takeshita, Chief of Optometry, Center for the Partially Sighted in Los Angeles.  You can participate live in the call on each third Tuesday at 5:30PM Pacific, 8:30PM Eastern; to do so, call 218 339-2699 and use access code 764516

This week, we look at the iPhone and hear how many folks with partial sight are using that amazing device.

Let's Talk Low Vision will air each Friday night on ACB Radio Mainstream beginning at 10PM Eastern, and repeating every 2 hours thereafter until 8AM Eastern on Saturday, when our special line-up of programs for young people begins.

To listen, just click the link at the bottom of this message.  Or, if you have a smart phone, take us with you!  iPhone users can either click the link at the bottom, or use your favorite radio app such as OO Tunes, do a search for ACB Radio Mainstream, mark us as a favorite, and you'll have us in your pocket!

Notetaker users:  you too can have us in your pocket!  If you need help figuring out how to listen, drop a note to support at acbradio.org and we will do all we can to support you!  You don't need to sit at home at a computer any longer to hear the best programming on the internet, produced by and for blind and partially sighted persons!  Join the mobile ACB Radio revolution!

Thanks for listening to ACB Radio, where your listening is our business!

Marlaina

Click here to listen to any ACB Radio Mainstream program:

www.acbradio.org/mainstream