[Friends] Valentine's Day Romance TODAY on the Yin Yang Show on ACB Radio Interactive 6 to 9 PM Eastern

Rick Morin rick.morin at comcast.net
Thu Feb 9 12:52:03 GMT 2012

Hi friends!

The Yin Yang Show is back on the air today from 6 to 9 PM on ACB Radio
Interactive. Romance will be in the air and all around on a special
Valentine's Day -- a few days early -- Yin Yang Show!!! The playlist is like
no other we've done so far -- romantic and seductive.

We will play the kind of romantic music that you can cuddle up by the
fireplace to with a glass of wine with your current love, reflect on past
loves or the one that got away, or look forward to future ones....... Not
sure if friends with benefits qualify.... <smile> Send your special requests
to  <mailto:rick.morin at comcast.net> rick.morin at comcast.net and we will be
sure to get them on!!

And we will be joined in hour two by James Gleason who will fill in for
Brian while he is on a very important trip to DC regarding the 21st Century
Communication Act.

Also we will send special birthday greetings to an important person in the
blindness community and our weekly Profile America set.

Hope you can tune in and send in your requests!!!! Get comfy for romantic
songs that you have never heard before...... listen to the lyrics.......

Tune in the Yin Yang Show today and every Thursday from 6 to 9 PM eastern at
<blocked::http://interactive.acbradio.org/> http://interactive.acbradio.org
and choose the Listen Link. You can also download the ACB Radio Tuner at
<blocked::http://www.acbradio.org/tuner> http://www.acbradio.org/tuner to
have all ACB Radio Channels easily accessible from your Windows desktop at
all times. iPod, iPhone and iPad users can also tune in the show through the
iBlinkRadio app, free from the App Store.

Thanks for listening to the Yin Yang Show and ACB Radio Interactive!

Brian Charlson
Rick Morin
Yin Yang Show
 <http://interactive.acbradio.org> http://interactive.acbradio.org