[Friends] Celebrate V Day Tonight On Djd Day

thedjdinvasion at audioaccessfm.com thedjdinvasion at audioaccessfm.com
Mon Feb 13 17:32:57 GMT 2012

Hi Everyone!
Well, with Valentine's Day tomorrow, The Djd Invasion won't be doing an
entire show dedicated to love songs like I did last year for those who
remember.
However, if you tune in to The Djd Invasion radio show, which will air
tonight from 8 PM to 10PM eastern, we'll give you the opportunity to show
that special someone in a small but romantic way how much you care about
them.
what I will be doing is this:
If you have a special someone in your life that you'd like to send a song
to, you'll have the opportunity to either:
Attach an mp3 with your audio greeting and send it to
djd at audioaccessfm.com
Or, pick up the phone and call
1-832-999-8883
Then follow the instructions for recording a dedication to that special
person in your life.

These dedications will be played and sprinkled throughout tonight's Djd
Invasion.

During tonight's show, feel free to get in touch live. Simply send an
email to
djd at audioaccessfm.com
call us up on the telephone by dialing
1-516-324-2314
or add
audio.accessfm
to your skype so you can interact with us during the show. That way, you
can leave your dedication live on the air if you'd prefer.
Submissions for recorded dedications are open now, and will close at
7:30PM eastern so I have time to process them for the show.
In between all of this, we'll play some upbeat pop, rock, country, and
some oldies tunes for your enjoyment.

So to listen in, save this email, and at 8 PM eastern, visit
http://interactive.acbradio.org
to tune in.
If that link gives you trouble for any reason, go to
http://www.audioaccessfm.com/listen_live.php
but the first link should be just fine.
Enjoy!
>From David A K A Djd, host of The Djd Invasion On Audio Access FM