[Friends] Whitney and the Grammy's TODAY on the Yin Yang Show on ACB Radio Interactive 6 to 9 PM Eastern

Rick Morin rick.morin at comcast.net
Thu Feb 16 12:53:12 GMT 2012

Hi friends!

Brian and Rick are back together on the Yin Yang Show today from 6 to 9 PM
on ACB Radio Interactive.

It is quite ironic that we played Whitney Houston romantic classics on last
week's Valentine's Day Show. Today's Yin Yang Show will salute Whitney and
the 2012 Grammy's.

And we will have our weekly Profile America set and the predictably
unpredictable wackiness that we are known for.

Hope you can tune in.

Tune in the Yin Yang Show today and every Thursday from 6 to 9 PM eastern at
<blocked::http://interactive.acbradio.org/> http://interactive.acbradio.org
and choose the Listen Link. You can also download the ACB Radio Tuner at
<blocked::http://www.acbradio.org/tuner> http://www.acbradio.org/tuner to
have all ACB Radio Channels easily accessible from your Windows desktop at
all times. iPod, iPhone and iPad users can also tune in the show through the
iBlinkRadio app, free from the App Store.

Thanks for listening to the Yin Yang Show and ACB Radio Interactive!

Brian Charlson
Rick Morin
Yin Yang Show
 <http://interactive.acbradio.org> http://interactive.acbradio.org