[Friends] Hope you'll join me today for "The Good Energy Mix"

Debbie Hazelton radio at debbiehazelton.com
Mon Feb 20 15:04:07 GMT 2012

Good Morning,

I'm scurrying, hoping to bring a few special moments from Whitney's "Going
Home" service, and from some of the artists who come to mind.  Have been
enjoying Pandora a lot this last week and have some new music I learned of
there, an angel bestowed upon me last night! ;)  And, as always, the
interesting discussion to be had if you care to share! :)

It's all happening from 11:00-1:00 http://interactive.acbradio.org

Hope to have you with me.  Email me at any of the addresses you happen to
have for me, or the Request Box request at acbradio.org Twitter: debbiehazelton

And I hope, whatever you're doing, you have peace, wellness and joy!