[Friends] Coming Up On MainMenu For February 24 2012

David Tanner david.tanner100 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 03:43:11 GMT 2012

This week's show features An interview with Rickie Enger from Serotek about the latest release of Accessible Event, and more details of the easy purchase plans for DocuScan Plus.  Following the interview we start our notetaker series with demonstrations of BrailleNote Apex, Icon Braille Plus, PacMate, Sense notetakers, and Maestro demonstrations of writing and editing a document on each of these notetakers!

So, don't miss what is new at Serotek, and see how to compose documents on 5 different notetakers all this week on MainMenu!!!

Main Menu can be first heard on Fridays at 9:00 pm Eastern time. It airs throughout Saturday on ACB Radio Mainstream.
http://www.acbradio.org/mainstream It is also available in the iTunes store,
in the iBlink Radio app for IOS and Android devices, and is available to Radio
Reading Services around the world.
Subscribe to the Main Menu podcast feed at: http://mainmenu.acbradio.org/rss.php
Follow MainMenu on Twitter at:
http://www.twitter.com/mainmenu
Subscribe to a list where you can interact with other Main Menu listeners and the Main Menu staff by sending a blank
email message to: mm-friends-subscribe at acbradio.org

David Tanner - Host
MainMenu
Technology from a blindness perspective!
www.mainmenu.acbradio.org
www.twitter.com/mainmenu