[Friends] Coming Up On MainMenu for March 2 2012

David Tanner david.tanner100 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 05:33:16 GMT 2012

This week's show starts with our notetaker coverage and we find out about how our 5 notetakers do at keeping your calendar appointments, to do lists, and more.  Then Chris Hallsworth comes in to show us how to use NVDA current beta 2012 release 1 beta with the iTunes Store.  And, David Woodbridge demonstrates how to start programs with the VoiceOver Commander.

Join us for this week's show and stay informed!!!

Main Menu can be first heard on Fridays at 9:00 pm Eastern time. It airs throughout Saturday on ACB Radio Mainstream.
http://www.acbradio.org/mainstream It is also available in the iTunes store,
in the iBlink Radio app for IOS and Android devices, and is available to Radio
Reading Services around the world.
Subscribe to the Main Menu podcast feed at: http://mainmenu.acbradio.org/rss.php
Follow MainMenu on Twitter at:
http://www.twitter.com/mainmenu
Subscribe to a list where you can interact with other Main Menu listeners and the Main Menu staff by sending a blank
email message to: mm-friends-subscribe at acbradio.org

David Tanner - Host
MainMenu
Technology from a blindness perspective!
www.mainmenu.acbradio.org
www.twitter.com/mainmenu