[Friends] Yin Yang Show Update

Rick E Morin rick.morin at comcast.net
Thu Dec 5 11:18:37 EST 2013

Hi friends,

For those of you who tuned in last week, we apologize for not delivering on
what we advertised.  Mid-afternoon last Thursday, the electronics to my
external hard drive that contained my complete library failed.

We scrambled to get an impromptu show together and broadcast until 9. We
were to continue until midnight, but we failed to ensure that the scheduling
software had been appropriately changed.

Please accept our apologies and we hope you all had a great Thanksgiving.

There will be a Yin Yang Show tonight from 6 to 9 PM Eastern on ACB Radio
Interactive originating from my home, not the usual studio in our Man Cave.
The show will be solid Christmas music, most of which is non-traditional.
The music will be interrupted only by a few jingles and information about
the awesome Holiday Auction that is happening this Sunday. All music and no
talk - a first for the Yin Yang Show.

Please tune us in at www.acbradio.org/interactive from 6 to 9 PM Eastern
just before Global Beat with Ann Sylvia that goes from 9 until midnight.

Thanks for listening and your loyalty to ACB Radio Interactive,

Rick and Brian