[Friends] Fwd: [acb-l] ACB Radio Auction

mccallen3 at comcast.net mccallen3 at comcast.net
Mon Dec 9 00:22:42 EST 2013

----- Original Message -----
From: "Darla Rogers" <djrogers0628 at gmail.com>
To: "ACB List" <acb-l at acb.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 8, 2013 9:07:33 PM
Subject: [acb-l] ACB Radio Auction

Hi Everyone,

If you didn't attend, you missed a lot of fun and great items; while I didn't manage to get any myself, all items were sold, and ACB radio will benefit greatly.

Thanks to Dan Spoone's committee, Carla Ruschival Michael McCarty, Larry Turnbull, and I know I left out the nice people who took all the calls whose names I don't know.

Good job everyone and thanks for making a dreary and painful weekend a lot more bearable.

Darla

Darla J. Rogers

djrogers0628 at gmail.com