[Friends] Exciting News Regarding ACB Radio

Marlaina Lieberg 1guidedog at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 15:45:12 EST 2013

Bruce,

On behalf of the management team, I am delighted that you have joined the ACB Radio Family.  Please feel free to post teasers about upcoming shows to this list and the ACB Radio announce list.  These can then be tweeted out as well.

We have long wanted to bring Treasure Trove in-house, and your kind generosity has made that possible.  What a great way to begin the new year!

Marlaina Lieberg
ACB Radio Project Director