[Friends] Exciting News Regarding ACB Radio

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Thu Dec 12 16:05:24 EST 2013

Shannon, it's Eric, and Bruce, welcome to the Treasure Trove.  If I could
make another plug: the Reece's Pieces show?  Shannon makes me hungry!
How's Mom?

Eric
..

..

Eric from Los Angeles!   Live life!  Love community!   Eric on Facebook:
eric at pmpmail.com.  Confidentiality Notice: This email, and any other
emails, is the property of Philmore Productions Net-By-Phone, and may not
be forwarded, rewritten, or disseminated in any way.  Violators are hereby
reminded that any message deemed to be obscene, vulgar, or slanderous may
be subject to deletion, and any email address may be subject to
blacklisting without notice.  Violators are hereby reminded that any
harassment will not be tolerated.  Philmore Productions appreciates your
cooperation!

Holiday-Season Festival of Music!: 773-572-6258, options 1, 2, and 3.
Please join me on my new line, the Christian Connection, 712-432-4823, Room
9.  Happy Holidays!