[Friends] Exciting News Regarding ACB Radio

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Sun Dec 15 07:24:15 EST 2013

Thank you so much for your generosity and willingness to participate in
working with us Bruce. A heart-felt welcome! Glad to have you with us!

All the best to you!

Inspirational speaker, holistic practitioner author, radio show host

Check out my DebSite!

 <http://debbiehazelton.com> http://debbiehazelton.com

Twitter: @debbiehazelton