[Friends] a special party edition of Global Beat

Ann Kysor ann at kysor.net
Thu Dec 26 16:33:35 EST 2013

Come join me as we wrap up 2013 with an end-of-year party that's all about rhythm and fun.  Dig out those old dancing shoes and groove to everything from reggae to salsa and just about everything in between.  Yes, it's all about fun!  Comments and requests can be made via email at ann at kysor.net or tweet @acbribeat.  So grab a whole bunch of beats immediately following the Yin Yang and prepare to move and groove with Global Beat!